Join our team to elevate women and girls! If you have a passion for promoting the advancement of women and girls in our community and you are a communications enthusiast, consider the Communications and Outreach Coordinator position at the Women’s Fund.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OUTREACH COORDINATOR
The Communications and Outreach Coordinator will work with staff and volunteers to create and implement strategic communications and outreach opportunities that enhance existing relationships and build awareness of the Women’s Fund and all aspects of our mission. This position will also be the lead staff person coordinating the annual Women’s Fund Luncheon.
Key responsibilities include:
• Initiate, coordinate, write, and edit all print communications that create and build awareness about the Women’s Fund, its activities and impact. This includes community impact report,
newsletters, event materials, press releases, and fundraising and donor stewardship materials.
• Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of electronic materials including electronic newsletters, fundraising appeals, event materials and videos.
• Take the stories of need and impact and tell them simply and powerfully.
• Regularly update and maintain the Women’s Fund website to be consistent, accurate, and compelling.
• Build and maintain social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) with appropriate original and repurposed content.
• Identify and prepare materials for outreach and educational opportunities related to the activities and impact of the Women’s Fund.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with local print, radio, television, and other media partners.
• Coordinate all aspects of the annual Women’s Fund Luncheon in cooperation with other staff and volunteer committee chairs.
• Coordinate the planning and execution of other events such as donor appreciation, educational and awareness events with assistance from other staff and volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field and/or 2-3 years’ experience in the major responsibilities of this position.
• Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communications skills.
• Fundraising copywriting experience a plus.
• Experience with Constant Contact, Canva, web publishing programs, and social media platforms desired.
• Self-directed and able to set a personal schedule that maximizes efficiency and results.
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and commitment to the mission of the Women’s Fund.
The is a full time position with flexible hours and ability to work both in the office and remotely. The Communications and Outreach Coordinator is eligible for health benefits, retirement benefits, and other company-sponsored benefits, including disability and life insurance.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to the Women’s Fund Executive Director, Julie Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.