Frequently Asked Questions
What is the date and time of the luncheon?
Thursday, September 10
11:10 am (Central Time) – Countdown to the Luncheon
11:30 am – 1:00 pm (Central Time) – Luncheon Program
How can I watch the Women’s Fund Virtual Luncheon
The luncheon will be live streamed via Facebook and YouTube. Register at WFLuncheon.givesmart.com
I’m part of a Virtually Together Table. What can I do to prepare?
- Arrive early at your table. Tables begin at 10:45 am (CDT) but we encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure your devices are working properly.
- Test your audio and video as you join
- Use headphones to reduce noise interference and feedback
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Position your webcam properly
- For best results, use the app and not a browser
- Use a stable/wired connection
- Join meetings in quiet areas
- If possible, use a device other than ChromeBook, ChromeBooks will work with limited capability.
Virtually Together Table Instructions
How can I see the Luncheon Program Booklet
View the Luncheon Program Booklet here.
I’m trying to register for the Women’s Fund Luncheon, and it won’t go through. Nothing happens when I select RESERVE TICKETS. What is happening?
We suggest that you use a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari to complete your registration/donation. Internet Explorer is NOT recommended.