If you have a passion for elevating women and girls and have experience in cultivating relationships to meet community needs, consider the Development Manager position at the Women’s Fund.
Join our team to elevate women and girls! The mission of the Women’s Fund is to promote the
advancement of women and girls in our community reflecting our vision of a community of equality
where power and opportunity are not limited by gender. If this is your passion and you have experience
in cultivating relationships to meet community needs, consider the Development Manager position at
the Women’s Fund.
The Development Manager will create and implement strategies to diversify and expand the Women’s
Fund’s fundraising in support of its mission and vision for the future. The comprehensive and strategic
fundraising program engages multiple donor channels including major gifts, mid-level giving, annual
giving and planned giving. This position is supported by Women’s Fund staff, volunteer committees and
the Board of Directors to develop strategies and outreach efforts, which lead to the development of new
donors and engagement of current donors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a portfolio of donors and prospects by proactively creating and implementing strategies
for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors with the capacity to make mid-level
and major gifts. This includes customized strategies and moves management plans for donors in
- Engage donors in meetings; with an expectation to meet with donors regularly in person and/or
via phone/video conference.
- Lead annual giving efforts, including year-end appeal and other direct mail campaigns.
- Support the Women’s Fund Luncheon with sponsorship requests and stewardship.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or 2-3 years’ experience in the major responsibilities of
- Training and/or experience in major gift fundraising is preferred.
- Experience with donor database preferred.
- Self-directed and able to set a personal schedule that maximizes efficiency and results.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and commitment to the mission of the Women’s Fund.
This is a full-time position with typical work hours within the time frame of Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. –
4:30 p.m. with flexible hours and ability to work both in the office and remotely. The Development
Manager is eligible for health benefits, retirement benefits, and other company-sponsored benefits,
including disability and life insurance.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to the Women’s Fund Executive Director, Julie Keller at