COVID-19 Message from Julie Keller
I hope you are doing well during this uncertain time. It has been heartwarming to see our community come together and lift each other up. We know when these types of crises strike, women are disproportionately impacted and low-income women are particularly vulnerable. When we work together, we ensure women and girls are supported and elevated.
As we move forward in the weeks ahead, please know the following:
• The Women’s Fund offices within the Community Foundation are closed to the public, but staff will continue to work remotely. You can email or call us as usual.
• Women’s Fund grantmaking will continue. Our grants committee will meet virtually to decide on our 2020 project grants. Watch for an announcement in April as we share the impactful projects and programs that will support women and girls.
• If you have a fund with us, we are able to process grants, as well as accept additional donations into your fund. Just call or email and we’ll get in contact with you.
• The quickest and easiest way to support women and girls is through online giving. Your support means we have the resources to meet any needs whether it comes during a time of crisis or the ongoing programs that elevate women and girls.
• If you wish to discuss a particular need please contact us via phone or email, we are here to support you and our nonprofit partners.